This week Cole discovered a diaper bag I had gotten from work; the kind that has all the coupons and samples in it. He was pretty intrigued, and decided to try everything out on his monkey Cheryl. Yes, he has a monkey named Cheryl. He is so into "wild" animals right now, and we name all of the new additions to his collection. I don't know where he ever heard the name Cheryl, but when I asked him what his monkey's name should be he quickly blurted out "Cheryl". So anyways, Cole decided that he was going to diaper, feed and burp, and read to Cheryl. It was pretty cute to see him try to put the diaper on; pretty hard for a three year old, but he was successful with some assistance. After Cheryl finished her bottle, I told Cole he had to burp her. He melted my heart when he leaned the monkey up against his shoulder and gently patted her back. I think he is going to be a good helper when he finally gets to be a big brother.
4 comments:
Too cute! Ryan did the same thing with his "baby bear." He swaddled, rocked, burped, and even put him in the baby swing.
Ash-
YEA! you get to stay in AZ- I was sooo happy to hear! I am back to work now and hope to see you soon. I just found your blog: check out ours twstevens.blogspot.com. My cupcake business is now also up and running ( SOOOOO excited!) check out the site sugarmamasweets.blogspot.com
C U soon!
Wendi
that is hilarious! he is just practicing and getting ready.... ;)
(This is from Stacey who used to work with you in L&D) I just found your blog from Wendi's and I was so excited to be able to see what you've been up to. I always ask your dad how you are and all I get is "good" so I'm really excited to read more about your family. Your little boy is so adorable! What I wouldn't give for that skin!!! My blog is private so if you want to view it just send me an email and I will send you an invitation. My email is
stacey.lynn.16@gmail.com
Post a Comment