Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wedding Bells!

On November 21st my brother Clint and Michelle tied the knot; it is crazy that all of us kids are married now. It is great to see Clint so happy, and we are so excited to have Michelle as part of our family. She is great and fits right in with our crazy family. Michelle even has a pet pig named Crush who doubled as ring bearer after the ceremony. Of course Michelle looked gorgeous and my parent's house looked beautiful, maybe the prettiest reception yet. I guess fifth time's the charm. Cole was so excited to "see a real live band" and by the end of the night he was break dancing to the country music. I can't blame him, the band was really awesome. I think the night turned out great-what a perfect way to start out their lives together.













No comments: