Saturday, June 28, 2008

In the Jungle


OK, so this will be the last birthday post. We had Cole's jungle party the Saturday after his birthday at his favorite park, Tumbleweed Park. The week of his birthday we had very unusual weather, it was rainy and cold (60-70 degrees). The morning of his party it was still rainy, and I was so worried we were going to have to cancel. Luckily the rain cleared up a few hours before, and the weather was perfect.

I decorated the ramada with jungle/safari animal decor and was playing some of his favorite songs on the IPOD, like "In the Jungle" and "Hakuna Matata". He did the cutest dance I have ever seen to "In the Jungle". It totally cracked me up when he was shaking his toosh. All the family showed up, and we had a nice BBQ.
Lexie made the cutest elephant cake ever and an alligator out of cupcakes; she should be a pro-they were absolutely adorable.
Cole had so much fun with all the family. Here is a slideshow of some of the pics.

No comments: