Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Little Wonder


Well all these pictures were taken after Mitch's graduation. Cole and I were in the car waiting for Derek to get a QT (as always:) and Cole was being so silly, so I snapped away. I think if you watch them fast enough it could be a movie. His newest face was inspired by Jason. We call it "the thinking man." He is so silly, and since he was strapped in his carseat I was able to capture all these expressions, which is nearly impossible when he is on the move. I love this Rob Thomas song, it totally makes me think of Cole-my little wonder.


5 comments:

Steve + Brindy Arnett said...

CUTE ash! I didnt realize Cole had SO many faces!!!

Melissa said...

Muffy!!! Wow! I'm so excited that you found our blog. And 10x more excited that you have a blog. I think about you all the time. So you guys are moving to Florida? What???? Fill me in. I can't believe how big Cole is now! He's so adorable - looks so much like you and Derek. Keep the posts coming. Love you guys!

Melissa said...

BTW- I sent an invite to our blog. So check your email.

Goodwoman said...

Ashley!!! I am so glad that you have a blog. I am thrilled that Derek will be going to law school. Does he have any idea what area he wants to practice in? Florida has some awesome LLM programs. I am very excited for your family. This is the first picture of Cole that I have seen since he was a baby. Very cute, he looks like he could get away with a lot. I know the type. I can't wait to see your updates.

Melissa said...

In case you didn't know, that bottom comment from Goodwoman is Melissa Goodman.