.jpg)
Cole had his first soccer game on Saturday, and it was so adorable! He looked so cute in his little uniform, complete with shin guards and soccer shoes. The game was hilarious, of course the kids went the wrong way and kicked the ball out of bounds plenty of times. Cole cracked us up because he kept running, stopping, and doing silly poses at us; he definitely loves being the center of attention.
Cole scored a goal, of course after taking the ball away from a team mate, but he was so proud after he scored. He raised his hand in the air and had the hugest smile on his face. It is going to take a while for him to understand the whole concept of the game.
On the drive home he kept asking why the "yellow guys" were trying to take the ball away. He really had a fun time, and it was so funny for us to watch.
6 comments:
yay I like the new layout! nice use of the blue :)
He looks so cute in his uniform!! I want to go and watch him! I really like your title collage.. its so cute!
What a cute little soccer player! I guess all that really matters is that he's having fun-and he sure looks like he is!
And I love the new look-especially your title collage!
ASHLEY!!! MY friend! Did you know that I went to your dad's office months ago to have him as my doctor and I asked the nurses for your phone number so I could call you. They were just a little freaked out about it :) Loyal workers! I am so glad you found me! How are you guys? Your pics are so cute and yes we are due at the same time. With boys! I am due the last week of Feb. That is fun! You need to send me your address so I can send a baby shower invite to you! Talk to you soon!
Ashley, I know you are probably not checking your blog but I want you to know that I am thinking about you and that if you or your family needs anything to please let me know. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment