
Friday was discounted admission to the fair, so Mom, Dad, and I decided to take Cole for the first time. I am not a fan of the fair and I don't think I have gone since I was a kid, but it was fun to take Cole for the first time. Of course he loved seeing the animals. Since grandma and grandpa have their own little farm, he wasn't too impressed with the sheep and cows, but he loved the petting zoo.
They had some pretty exotic animals to see such as a kangaroo, water buffalo, ostrich, giraffe, camel and zebra. Cole was so excited to pet a real zebra, but he would not go near the camel. I don't blame him, I had not idea that camels could be so big, but it was actually really sweet. They had another little play area set up for kids with a big lego area, tumbling area, and some other toy stations. Clint and Michelle met up with us there and tried to build a lego house with Cole, but he kept knocking it down.
Cole chose the tea cups to ride on, and we got pretty dizzy. It was pretty hilarious, Dad decided to wear his buffalo skin sandals that he made for the pioneer trek, pretty glamorous:) It was pretty hot that afternoon, but we had a really fun time!
1 comment:
I'm the same way! I have never been fond of the fair and I haven't been since my school choir sang there in Junior High! Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment