Sunday, July 12, 2009


Grant has not stopped to amaze us with how fast he continues to grow. This week, on our scale he was over 16lbs, little chunker. He is actually on the growth chart now for 6.5 months at the 25% and now the 75% for his adjusted age of 4.2 months-hooray!! I don't want to jinx anything, but his brady's have decreased to maybe one every week and a half. I CAN'T WAIT until he no longer has any bradys, but I am nowhere near being ready to get rid of his monitor- I think that will take awhile yet. His developmental specialist came over this week and taught us infant massage-hopefully it will help to loosen his muscles a bit. She was impressed with how alert and strong he is; next month she is going to do a full developmental assessment-hopefully that will go well. He has been reaching out for toys for awhile now when on his side or back, but this week he finallly learned to shift his weight and reach out when on his stomach. I hope his occupational therapist is impressed next week!


Grant is such a good, happy baby-We LOVE this little guy!

Today Grant took his first bubble bath in the big tub with Cole. I was suprised that he actually loved it. I floated him around on his back, and he liked the feel of the water. I think it was more relaxing for him than the little baby tub, and Cole loved it too!

1 comment:

The Wylers said...

He's getting so big - I love it! Way to go Grant. I'm sure he will continue to impress everyone who is checking in on him.