Cole is such a hilarious little boy and such a joy to have in our home. I feel like I am always blogging about Grant and neglect to mention my other little guy. Of course Cole is still crazy about animals. That kid knows practically every animal imaginable and also what country they are from. He is also crazy about maps. He loves to analyze the world map in his room; of course it also has pictures of which animals live in the different countries. He probably knows more countries than I did in high school. I guess it is all crucial information for an aspiring world traveler/animal rescuer- he wants to take over for Diego when he grows up. Lately he has told me that he "knows about three things: animals, nature, and fairytale land." I don't know how fairytale land fits in with animals and nature, but I guess he is the expert. The other day he was trying to figure out where fairytale land was on the globe. Kids come up with the silliest things. Yesterday he announced that that "lefties are the smartest" and he "knows everything because he is a leftie ". I don't know where he came up with that, but I guess we don't have to worry about his self-esteem at all. He is four and knows it all.
Tiger Stripes
1 comment:
Oh Muffy! HOw I miss you!!! I know that Cole and Noah would be such great friends if we lived close by. Just reading your blog about Cole reminds me so much of the things Noah says and does. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment