Monday, August 30, 2010
Finally!
Cole absolutely loves swimming. He jumps off the diving board and swims all over the pool like a little fish, but he has been in a major rut in his swimming lessons. He has been taking lessons for a little over two years, and for the past year and a half he has been in the same level. I was getting impatient to say the least; I didn't want to keep throwing my money away if he was never going to progress, but I really wanted him to learn correctly. He is working on stroke development now, and I have heard he was in the toughest level, but it was getting a bit ridiculous. To pass he had to do what they call a "flagpole" on his side then roll on his stomach and do "one big arm" or freestyle stroke, and then roll on the other side, and it had to be perfect with toes together and arms just so. A few weeks ago we had to switch lesson times, and the new instructor is so awesome and a much better match for Cole. After a few weeks he finally passed his level. I am so proud of him and excited for him to finally learn something new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment