Cole is a big Kindergartener now. His first day was this week, and so far he seems to be doing really well. He is actually going to the same elementary school that I attended, which is kind of cool. I had a hard time last week when we switched Cole to Waggoner, which is all day Kindergarten. I was prepared for half day, but he just seemed so little to go to school all day. His first day went without a hitch. He was very excited and strutted right into his classroom and when we left he gave us a behind the back wave. It was kind of surreal to take him to school- where has the time gone. He has been excited to go every day this week, but he has asked me quite a few times why his school is so long. That breaks my heart, but I bet he will get used to it soon. It is a great school and his teacher seems wonderful as well. I don't really worry about him adapting to school; I know he is going to love it and make some great friends (hopefully he will be well behaved as well).
 |
| A successful first day! |
No comments:
Post a Comment