
So anyone who knows my mom knows that she is a garage sale fanatic. She has gone "garage saleing" every Friday for probably the past 20yrs, and she finds the greatest finds for the cheapest prices. I think every toy in their toy room has come from a garage sale, and it is packed to the brim. Lately she has found the cutest toys, so I have decided that I should take up the sport! Today Cole and I went garage saleing together, and found some great stuff.

We didn't find as many toys as I expected, but Cole did find an animal alphabet puzzle at our first stop, and he was so excited after that to go home and play. We did have to do a few "drive bys"; it is amazing sometimes at the junk that people try to sell. I was so excited to find a designer having a garage sale and I bought four lamps new in package for $20. I was pretty excited because I was just looking for new bedside lamps yesterday at the store, and these will be absolutely perfect and a fraction of the cost. Cole is already getting an eye for the bright garage sale signs and seemed to enjoy the hunt! I think a new Friday morning tradition has been born.
1 comment:
My mom used to do the same thing on Saturdays!
Post a Comment