Cole has adopted the three year old motto of "I can do it myself." He insists on trying everything from pushing the shopping cart to buckling his seatbelt completely by himself, not always successfully. This does come in handy when it comes to housework. This age is so wonderful because he thinks the most mundane chore is exciting. Last week I bought some new sponges in bright colors, and he was so excited to try the different colors and help me scrub the baseboards. A new swiffer duster is an amazing toy that keeps him quite entertained. Today I bought a cheap, light vaccuum from Walmart, and he was so excited to clean his rug by himself. We'll see how long this lasts, but for now I will exploit the free child labor:)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
I can do it myself!
Cole has adopted the three year old motto of "I can do it myself." He insists on trying everything from pushing the shopping cart to buckling his seatbelt completely by himself, not always successfully. This does come in handy when it comes to housework. This age is so wonderful because he thinks the most mundane chore is exciting. Last week I bought some new sponges in bright colors, and he was so excited to try the different colors and help me scrub the baseboards. A new swiffer duster is an amazing toy that keeps him quite entertained. Today I bought a cheap, light vaccuum from Walmart, and he was so excited to clean his rug by himself. We'll see how long this lasts, but for now I will exploit the free child labor:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I borrow him???
You are right Cole is sooo grown up- he will be the best big brother! Although we must discuss with him where the name Carlos came from! I am sooo excited for you Ashley!Now we get to have a fun baby shower and I promise lots of yummy cupcakes!
Wendi
That's great! i hope he doesn't "outgrow" this stage of helpfulness! Love his portraits too! He's a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment