I can't believe that Cole turned five years old today-people aren't kidding when they say kids grow up fast. He is such an amazing, smart boy and a pure joy in our lives; I feel grateful everyday to be his mother. His sweet, loving personality has been such a blessing in my life. I hope he never grows too old to want to hug and snuggle his mommy. Every day he melts my heart when he tells me he loves me and that I am the best mommy in the whole world. I really could never ask for anything more. I love him so much and I am so proud of the person he is growing up to be. I have to admit I have been looking forward to today so I could spoil him a bit more than usual. We had more planned than time allowed, but Cole still had a great birthday.
For lunch we decided to give Rainforest Cafe another try. We tried last on Cole's third birthday and he got too scared, but he really loved it this time. Grant was so excited about the fish tank we sat by-he did not stop squealing at the fish the entire time. It was a fun place for my little animal lover. Since we were at the Arizona Mills Mall, Cole wanted to check out the new aquarium next. They had some interesting aquariums including a walk through tunnel in the shark aquarium, but it was too pricey. I am glad we went, but I don't think it was worth twenty dollars a ticket. Next we went to my parent's house and had a family party for Cole. My mom made a birthday cake and Cole embellished it with more candy and about twenty candles. My parents gave Cole a remote control dinosaur that was really awesome. Cole and my dad had fun trying it out together-I think the adults were more fascinated by it than Cole was. Cole had a really fun birthday and he was so wasted he fell asleep after a couple of minutes on the drive home. Happy Birthday Cole!!
Rex the Dinosaur
No comments:
Post a Comment