Today we had Cole's birthday party at my parent's house, and it was one crazy party. Kids were running everywhere-I never could even get an exact count but I think there were between twenty and twenty-five kids. I was so busy chasing after kids I only got a few pictures of the craziness-so unlike me. We set the backyard up with two inflatable water slides and basically let the kids have run of the place. There were kids on the slides, on the swing set, in the toy room, and on the basketball court. We also had horse rides and rides in the cart with the miniature horse. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to entertain them all for three hours, but of course the kids were playing the entire time. Cole was so excited and had such a great time.
Romi made Cole a cute happy birthday banner
The fun for Grant started after the party. The back yard was a sloshy, wet mess from all of the water slides and Grant loved splashing in the watery mud. He was the hugest mess, but he was having so much fun I couldn't tell him to stop. Luckily kids are pretty washable!
No comments:
Post a Comment