Monday, July 28, 2008

Dr Cole


Cole really loves to "play vet" and take care of all his animals, and lately he has really loved playing doctor with daddy. On Friday, Derek twisted his ankle while he was mowing, and after Cole heard about it he said, "Stay here, I'll be right back. I'll get my doctor kit and I'll fix you." He proceded to do a little assessment complete with listening to Derek's knee with his stethoscope and giving some "shots." Then this morning we could not get Derek to wake up. I told Cole he better check daddy out and see why he won't wake up, so he ran and got his doctor kit and tortured Derek until he woke up. It's so cute to see him do his little assessments, he looks so serious when he is looking in Derek's ears and trying to take his blood pressure. Who knows, maybe there is another future doctor in the family, or maybe just a "face painting guy."

5 comments:

mY dEwDrOpS said...

hey! this is katie payne! congrats on your husband getting into law school! that's so exciting! my sis-in-law's brother and fam are headed to FL also for law school. you should look them up. it was so good to see you when i had my baby, thanks for visiting me! we need to get together before you guys leave! my blog is mydewdrops.blogspot.com

The Regimballe Family said...

Ashley, Cole has grown into a little man! I can't believe how big he is...and how handsome! I love all the pics from your Cali vacation. Looks like you had a great time. What a fun family!

Tairi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tairi said...

Hey Ashley! I cant believe that is Cole! He is so handsome, seriously a stud. The last time I saw him he was just starting to walk...back in the Saratoga ward days! Hope you guys are doing good. Have fun in FL!

mY dEwDrOpS said...

i just went private, so i need your email address. email me at pitwithbell@hotmail.com