Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Cole!!!


Happy Birthday Cole-We love you so much!!! I can't believe that my little boy turned 4 on May 20; wow time sure flies by. The past four years Cole has brought us so much happiness and filled our lives with so much love. He is such a special little boy, I sometimes wonder why I am lucky enough to be his mom. Cole has always been such a good, happy boy and is full of so much personality; he thrives on making others happy. If he sees that we are sad or frustrated he looks up at us with the sweetest smile and says, "I love you so much" or he will touch my face and say "what's wrong beautiful." Talk about melting my heart. Cole is so proud of being a big brother and is constantly kissing Grant and telling him that he loves him. I can't say enough how lucky we feel to have him in our lives and how proud we are of the sweet boy he has become.
This year for his birthday we weren't able to have a whole birthday week extravaganza, but Cole still had a blast. That morning he kept asking "Am I three still," and his little face lit up every time I told him that he was four now just like Caillou. In the morning we went to Tumbleweed Park (Cole's favorite), swimming lessons, and of course no birthday would be complete without going to Build a Bear. I think Cole pretty much has every animal; luckily I was able to talk him out of the pink leopard and he decided on a wolf to add to his collection.
In the afternoon we went to Cole's favorite place-Grandma and Grandpa's. Cole loves his grandma and grandpa so much and loves playing with his aunts, uncles, and bestest buddy Caden. Cole and Caden looked pretty darn cute cruising down to the pool together in their Escalade,
I hope they are always "bestest buddies." Cole cracked me up when he was opening presents because he would make the funntiest comments after each one like, "wow I always wanted that ever since I was a baby." I think Cole had a great birthday.

No comments: