Well its finally time to venture back into blogging and introduce our little miracle-Grant Mitchell. He is now five months old, but given he was born 11 weeks early he should only be about 2.5 months now. He is the sweetest, most even tempered little guy and his smile and dimples melt our heart. He really seems to be thriving at home and he is packing on the pounds. We are so grateful for him in our lives and are so grateful that he is finally home with us. I haven't blogged for so long, I don't really know where to begin; there is quite a bit of catching up to follow...Be prepared for some extra long blogs-sorry.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Meet baby Grant!
Well its finally time to venture back into blogging and introduce our little miracle-Grant Mitchell. He is now five months old, but given he was born 11 weeks early he should only be about 2.5 months now. He is the sweetest, most even tempered little guy and his smile and dimples melt our heart. He really seems to be thriving at home and he is packing on the pounds. We are so grateful for him in our lives and are so grateful that he is finally home with us. I haven't blogged for so long, I don't really know where to begin; there is quite a bit of catching up to follow...Be prepared for some extra long blogs-sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, my goodness, Ashley!! First of all, he is absolutely darling! I'm so glad he's finally home with you! And I'm so glad that you blogged his story. I'd heard bits and pieces, and was wondering how you were all doing. Reading this brought tears to my eyes. What an incredibly strong little boy he must be! And what a lucky boy he is to have such a wonderful Mama!Congratulations!! Keep the pics and updates coming!
Yeah for a big update!! And baby Grant is darling. . .we really need to get together with the boys!!
He is adorable! What a precious little smile. I have been checking every week (at least) waiting to see some pictures of this little guy and probably bugging your dad to death every time I see him at work for updates. I'm glad he is doing well enough that you are able to start getting back to blogging! Can't wait to watch this little guy grow bigger and bigger.
Post a Comment