On the 23rd we had Cole's official party, and it was no suprise when Cole decided that he wanted his birthday party at grandma and grandpa's and that he wanted to invite his entire preschool class. He was so excited that his friends were going to come over; he was talking about it all week. Luckily a friend let us borrow their big blow up water slide and the kids had a blast!
We had a good turn out with about fifteen kids, and it got pretty crazy on the slide. I was sure that there would be a collision, but we made it through without a catastrophe. I am so glad that I really didn't put a ton of planning into any games or activities because the kids were content to run around crazy in my parent's backyard for a few hours.
My parents are so great they pretty much did everything to get ready and planned out the BBQ- I don't think I could do anything without them right now. It was so cute to see Cole with his friends, and I don't think he stopped running the entire time. Boy was he tired at the end of the day! Grant was such a good boy and watched from the sidelines.
No comments:
Post a Comment